My husband and I stayed at The Audubon Inn, in Port Allen LA, on Saturday and when we arrived inside the room the noise from the saloon that's on the premises was unbareable,so we asked for a refund because you could not here your tv over all the noise from the band.They refused and moved us.I feel that if a customer has a legitamate complaint you should try your best to satisfy them.SO we were staying the weekend for our anniversary,but nowwe decided to just go home.So please be aware that a saloon is on grounds and very loud and the hotel is not gonna do a *** thing about it.WHAT ABOUT THE CUSTOMER!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Audubon Inn?

Comments

Port Allen, Louisiana, United States #901781

They overcharged my bank account and told me when I called to have my bank call and when we did, they over talked them and hung up in our face.

Who doesnt lock there door's at a hotel yall act like its the Hilton you could always go to the belle and pay well over 100 bucks a night and its not the hotels fault the sewer is clogged cmon ppl use common sense

after my toilet did not work and something being stolen out of my car I asked to see or speak to the manager waited a few minutes and was told the manager was In a meeting!

Wow!!! avoid this motel!!!

I just checked out of the Audubon Inn and I have to agree completely. I told them my toilet wouldn't flush and the lady said sorry about that as she handed me my bill in full. I've and explain to her how someone had stolen a piece of of my car and she repeated sorry about that and went back to whatever she was doing.probably the worst customer service experience I've ever had do yourself a favor and stay at Motel 6!!!

I have never posted a negative review about an establishment before, but felt that it was well deserved in this situation.My husband checked into Audubon Inn June 5, 2011.

Upon entering the room, he disovered that the a/c was not working, so he called the front desk asking for a new room. He was told that the electricity was out (at this point the lights were working!). And since he had paid cash for the room, he was rudely told that he had entered a "verbal" agreement to accept the room he had been given & that there was nothing that he could do about it! He asked to talked to the manager & was once again rudely refused!

Instead of losing the money he had paid for the room, we waited it out, and within a few hours the a/c was working. But that's not all...the condition of the room was deplorable!!! The bathroom looked like it had not been cleaned since the hotel opened. There were black marks all over the interior door & walls, as well as mildew stains in the tub, shower & shower cutain.

The drains were gross & didn't close because the closures were diconnected. Over all a horrible experience.

If you are looking for a cheap hotel to stay at the Lobdel Exit, go next door to the Motel 6, where everything is clean & updated.There are no amenities in the room, but at least they are clean & well taken care of!

tashiap3

so what does a person have to do to get my money back?also @ 6 am a strange man opened our room door, I guess the desk clerk did not change it in the computer.I was never so scared in my life.This has been a horrible experience.